Customer Interaction Analyst
Planning & Analytics
£30,000 - £30,000
020 8989 7779
Customer Interaction Analyst - South of England - £30,000
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which provides permanent, temporary and interim staff within the customer contact market.
I am currently seeking on behalf of our client who is based in the South of England for an experienced Customer Interaction Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly established team where your expertise will be paramount to the success and development of the department. You will be tasked with delivering insight using the latest in speech and text analytics software. The ideal candidate will be familiar working to achieve improving both the efficiency of call monitoring as well as identifying and targeting key areas of development and improvement within various departments of the contact centre.
- Assist in the development of both financial and economic representations that provide key support to the business and from this deploy the speech analytics initiative.
- Producing detailed reports and dashboards
- Working in coalition with the MI Manager to help lead the team's development with the new speech and text analytics tool.
- Assist the manager in mentoring and supporting the junior members of the team
- At all times, keeping in mind the business goals and needs when analysing the contact centres calls, emails and live chats to identify patterns both positive and negative to help recognise, training requirements and new ways of working, encouraging improvement.
- Conduct tests to develop a comprehensive scoring system within the new analytics tool according to project specifications.
- Work towards reducing AHT to aid cost savings ensuring an understanding any failure areas are firstly found and secondly, the root cause of the said failure is also discovered to help in its positive regeneration.
- Quality Assurance and peer review of colleagues' analysis work.
Skills and Experience
- Experience within a contact centre is highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills and abilities
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Well organised and thrives on data, language, and technology.
- Must be willing and able to travel to other sites.
- Exceptional team player who can work well with others.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and able to converse at various levels as wells as in large groups
- Previous experience working with speech analytics is desirable but not essential.
- Data manipulation and analysis using Excel/Access/SQL and/or visualisation packages (Power BI,SSRS).
You will receive a competitive salary of £30,000, 23 (+bank holidays) days annual leave rising to 25, discretionary bonus, health care, life insurance and many more benefits and perks.
To be considered for this great opportunity please apply now or get in touch with Scott at Contact Centre Partners.