Customer Experience Analyst
Planning & Analytics
£35,000 - £35,000
020 8989 7779
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ANALYST - LONDON - £35,000+ BENEFITS
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which offers permanent, temporary and interim recruitment solutions to the customer contact market.
I am currently seeking on behalf of our highly successful and well reputed client Customer Experience Analyst to join them on their continuous journey where they are making continuous improvements to the customer experience across every customer aspect.
As the Customer Experience Analyst reporting directly into the Customer Experience Manager you will be tasked with identifying red flags, creating reports and implementing fixes for the entire organisation. This will include locations such as New York and Texas and will require occasional travel to these locations.
You must have a can-do attitude and be excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced environment. The role will be based out of the companies London HQ but will require occasional travel to locations such as New York and Texas.
* Manage and be responsible for KPIs across key areas measuring what drives and is driving acquisition, retention and engagement
* Set up and manage alerts monitoring efficiency and impacts for all aspects of the customer journey to determine positive and negative effects on the customer experience and implement improvement strategies
* Classify and detect weekly and monthly trends whilst reporting any and all findings to key stakeholders with the aim to drive continuous improvement
* Be an expert in Customer experience and identifying innovative new ideas and continuous improvement opportunities
* Liaise with various teams and department to understand all aspects of the customer experience, assess data and build reports to determine
* BA/BS in statistics, economics or similarly quantitative degree preferred
* 2+ years of experience in data analytics, business intelligence
* SQL, Excel/Sheets
* Excellent communication skills and able to explain data analysis reports in detail
* Hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* High level of attention to detail, self-starter, team player, creative problem-solver, ability to multitask
* Proficiency with Google Suite applications (Google docs, sheets, etc.)
To apply for this role please contact Scott Davis @ Contact Centre Partners or click apply now and send in your CV