Credit Controller ( Income Officer)
£23,000 - £26,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working alongside one of the UK's most successful independent businesses. With offices based all throughout the South due to their continuing growth we are delighted to support them as they look to recruit a Credit Controller (Income Officer) on a 6 month FTC based within their vibrant and busy contact centre in Sidcup, Kent.
The role of Credit Controller within this organisation will be to take responsibility for recovering arrears mainly by telephone however other methods such as email, texts and letters will also be used.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- A mixture of inbound/outbound calls
- Collecting debt
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Working to targets and KPIs
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Target driven to deliver a consistently high level of customer service.
- Previous Credit controller experience is preferable
- Be a fast learner (training will be provided within this role)
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV .