Contact Centre Trainer
£28,000 - £30,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working alongside a global and well known company to help support them with their continuing growth as we look to recruit a Contact Centre Trainer based out in there contact centre based in Thame, Oxfordshire.
The role of a trainer within this organisation will be to take responsibility for the creation and delivery of training materials that meet client, team and individual learner needs.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Designing and implementing training to all levels of the contact centre.
- Recommend training based on needs analysis/performance.
- Individual and team coaching
- Handling 8 to 10 client campaigns at any one time
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- Experience of skill based training at all levels with a contact centre
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Contact Centre experience of both sales and customer service activities.
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV .