Contact Centre Senior Lead
£40,000 - £46,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy which provides permanent, temporary and interim staff within the customer contact market.
We are pleased to be working alongside an ambitious e-commerce business that is looking to disrupt their market on a global scale.
Having recently moved into new offices in Chiswick Park this business is growing fast and are looking for innovative, quick thinking and energetic individuals to join in driving an exceptional level of service to all customers in a busy, fast-paced scale-up environment.
As Deputy Contact Centre Manager/Senior Team Lead you will be a key player in the daily running of the Contact Centre, ensuring it is operating efficiently and compliantly, striving to meet and overachieve against targets and KPIs. The business is looking for a proactive and analytical individual who will build and develop processes and strategies that will result in the highest level of Customer Experience and satisfaction being achieved.
Deputising for the Head of Customer Service you will take an active role in upskilling team leaders and coaching individuals to achieve their goals and objectives.
This is a business that is huge on employee empowerment and personal autonomy with all levels of the business playing a role in creating and shaping an exceptional company culture, alongside this are big opportunities for career growth as the company expands.
What You Will Need:
* Significant experience managing and leading a Contact Centre team within a target driven environment (ideally managing supervisors or other team leaders)
* A true passion for Customer Service, with a hands on approach to resolving customer issues
* Experience of stepping up to a Head of role during periods of absence
* Proven experience of creating business processes, long-term strategies and improving CX and CSAT
* To be a decision maker with experience of working to a high-level of autonomy
What You Will Get:
* £40,000 - £46,000 DOA
* 33 Days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Lots of opportunities for training and career development
* Relaxed, vibrant start-up environment in West London (Chiswick Park)
Current shift patterns are 5 shifts per week with operating hours Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and Saturday - Sunday 8am - 6pm (weekends on a rotational basis of 1 in 2 or 1 in 3)
To be considered for this role please apply using the link below, suitable candidates will be contacted in due course.