Contact Centre Project Manager (FTC)
£60,000 - £60,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are pleased to be working with a large, well-established outsourcing business in the Thames Valley area as they embark on a period of new business growth within their contact centre operation. As a result, they are seeking to bring in a project manager on an initial fixed term contract until November 2019.
As a project manager you will oversee the end to end transition of a multi-channel, 150-200 FTE contact centre. You will be responsible for the timely and under budget transition of the contact centre's activity, data, systems and technology whilst building relationships with key stakeholders to offer ideas, consultancy and your in-depth knowledge and ensure customer service SLAs and KPIs are maintained.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 2 years project management experience within contact centres
- Proven track record in delivering projects end to end, on time and within budget
- Competent in project management methodology (Prince2, APM, Agile or similar)
- Experience in transitioning a contact centre or leading an implementation project
- A hands-on, can do approach
- Resilience and ability to manage risks
If this sounds like a role for you apply on the link below for consideration.