Business Development Manager
£25,000 - £30,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
You will be selling our clients award-winning service to property managers across London, responsible for the entire sales process i.e. lead generation, qualifying, contacting, meeting clients, closing the deal, onboarding and some account management. Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients is essential to success.
This role is central to an ambitious growth plan, and is perfect for you if you are entrepreneurial and driven. It is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team, make an impact, and gain valuable skills for future roles.
You have a couple of years of commercial experience, working in either an account management or business development role. You enjoy building relationships, selling face to face, and making new connections. You're confident with an outbound sales process, and know what it takes to keep a solid client relationship.
It's alright if you don't have experience selling to property managers, our client provides full training.
- You are entrepreneurial - We are growing fast and need someone who takes initiative with bags of motivation.
- You are proactive and resourceful - You don't like hanging around waiting for things to happen.
- You are ambitious - Hungry to own client relationships and generate fresh partnerships.
- At least 2 years experience in Sales, Account Management or Business Development
- Experienced in face to face selling
- Experience in setting up their own meetings is a huge plus!