Business Development Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
020 8989 7779
Business Development Manager - London
Salary & Benefits
£35,000 Basic, £50,000 OTE (Uncapped), Six Month Bonus Guarantee, Car & Generous Benefits
Vacancies all over London
Our client currently has opportunities for high performing Business Development Managers in Reading, where you would get the benefit of selling market leading digital solutions.
Our client enables their customers to reach the highest number of consumers, by offering solutions to get your customers found, chosen and trusted online. As a Business Development Manager, you will be given an extensive portfolio of products to sell including websites, social, videos, display advertising, reputation management and Pay Per Click.
Top earners reach £100k plus. This is a fantastic opportunity with an uncapped pay, recognition schemes and events to celebrate success.
What you'll be doing
- Proactively sourcing new business.
- Gathering and chasing new leads via Social Media including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Understanding customer needs face to face to identify the best possible marketing solutions for them.
- Delivering excellent customer service and building rapport with your customers to gain continuous business and referrals.
- Planning your days efficiently to enable best use of your time.
- Attending Sales meetings and conferences when required to share best practice from your manager and rest of the team.
What you'll get from us
- First class Sales Induction Programme.
- Excellent salary and benefits - £35,000 basic, £50,000 uncapped OTE.
- £6200 Car Allowance or Company Car.
- Life Assurance, Pension.
- Top performers earning over £100,000 per annum.
- Career progression paths - Management, Coaching, Trainer, you decide!
- Ongoing support and coaching from your Manager.
- Your Customers will be looked after by our service model.
What we need from you
- Previous experience working within a Sales or Digital environment.
- The ability to self-generate leads, in addition to company supplied leads.
- The ability to take ownership and propose solutions to customers.
- Driven and goal orientated mindset.
- Socially confident and able to demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence.
- The ability to engage and build excellent rapport with your customers.
- Ability to drive! You must have a Driving Licence with no more than 6 points.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a market leader. This is a flexible role where you won't be required to attend the office (although you can if you want) and will be responsible for your weekly diary.