Business Development Manager
£25,000 - £30,000
020 8989 7779
THE COMPANY Our client is revolutionising dry cleaning for Londoners! And they are growing fast. They need an enthusiastic, proactive sales star to be a vital part of scaling the business across London, and make a big difference. Potential for rapid growth in both role and responsibility - they grew +30% last year!
They won Best Online Dry Cleaning Service 2016 and 2017, so this is an exciting opportunity to work in an award-winning, rapid growth environment. They have been featured by the BBC, FT and other national press, and have won lots of awards, including Smarta 100 and Santander Breakthrough 50. You'll work in a small, close-knit team with the founders, in a fast paced, fun and innovative environment.
You will be selling our clients award-winning service to property managers across London, responsible for the entire sales process i.e. lead generation, qualifying, contacting, meeting clients, closing the deal, onboarding and some account management. Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients is essential to success.
This role is central to theirambitious growth plan, and is perfect for you if you are entrepreneurial and driven. It is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team, make an impact, and gain valuable skills for future roles.
Our client is at a very exciting stage - young and small enough to keep their fast moving culture, but large enough to give their team the resources and support they need to succeed.
You have a couple of years of commercial experience, working in either an account management or business development role. You enjoy building relationships, selling face to face, and making new connections. You're confident with an outbound sales process, and know what it takes to keep a solid client relationship.
It's alright if you don't have experience selling to property managers, our client will provide full training.
- You are entrepreneurial - They are growing fast and need someone who takes initiative with bags of motivation.
- You are proactive and resourceful - You don't like hanging around waiting for things to happen.
- You are ambitious - Hungry to own client relationships and generate fresh partnerships.
Our client will give you as much responsibility as you can handle, as soon as you're ready. There's lots to do in their growing business!
£25,000-£30,000 base depending on experience and approx 10k commission & bonus. Potential for rapid progression.
- At least 2 years experience in Sales, Account Management or Business Development
- Experienced in face to face selling
- Experience in setting up their own meetings is a huge plus!
- Work directly with founders
- Dry cleaning allowance
- Mobile Phone allowance
- Small, close knit team
- Career progression
- Sales training and support from experts
- Regular lunches and unlimited Toblerone :)