Business Development Executive
£22,000 - £22,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
Business Development Executive - Watford
Our client are a specialist accountancy firm who help contractors, freelancers and small businesses with different payroll options. We pride ourselves on great customer service to existing and potential clients thus ensuring we keep a high number of existing member referrals.
They are expanding rapidly and we strongly believe in rewarding employees who consistently over achieve against set targets.
This role provides a fantastic opportunity which combines both new business development and account management. It's a great opportunity for non experienced candidates who want a career in the sales sector and it's also a great opportunity for experienced sales people as there are progression opportunities for the right candidates.
The role itself
- Increasing and maximising sales by obtaining suitable leads from recruitment agencies
- Build professional and sustainable relationships with recruitment consultants
- Account managing any business that is won
- Arranging face to face meetings
- Identify new business opportunities
- Contacting recruitment consultants via phone, email and face to face meetings
- Provide a professional service at all times
- Take personal responsibility to maintain an in depth knowledge of our clients services and keep up to date with changes from our competitors and changes in legislation
- Ensure that all information and data collected is accurate and entered onto the correct databases in a timely manner
- Monitoring competitor activity
- A dynamic, up-beat, positive attitude
- Resilient and tenacious mind-set
- Not afraid of picking up the phone
- Wants to progress and build a career in the sales arena
- Full training will be provided (product knowledge, telesales, face to face meeting, etc)
- Salary up to £22,000 - £35,000 OTE
- Commission and bonuses
- 22 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 1 Additional Holiday day (JSA Day) to be taken between November - December
- Employee Perks Scheme (Cheap cinema tickets etc)
- Life insurance (after 2 years of employment)
- Structured Salary Reviews
- Company nights out