£23,500 - £23,500
020 8989 7779
We are delighted to be once again be working alongside a well-established client who pride themselves on offering the best services to their customers and clients within the travel industry. They are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to come on board and assist in managing day to day accounting and finance department based within Epping Forest, Essex.
The role of a Bookkeeper within this organisation will be to work within the finance department confidentially and accurately You must be able to multitask and have previous experience within a fast-paced environment. If you are looking for your next step into growing company with a thriving team and great benefits this may be the role for you. To apply for this role, you need to be AAT Affiliate at a qualified level.
The role will entail but not limited to:
- Balance and Maintain accurate ledgers.
- Pay Vendor invoices
- Coordinate bank deposits
- Match purchase orders with invoices
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
- MUST be AAT affiliate at a qualified level
- Experience within services related to payroll
- Understanding of business and income tax
- Good organisational skills and able to prioritise workload
For more information on this role or to be considered please send your CV