Weekend Customer Service Team Manager - Contact Centre EXP
£26,000 - £26,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a new client who is based in Spalding looking for a Team Manager to join their growing company.
This is a growing subscription-based business where your focus general customer services and retentions. You will be responsible for managing a team of up to 22 agents who will liaise with customers over email and telephone. Responsible for performance management and team development we are looking for a very hands on manager.
Working Days - FRIDAY - TUESDAY
- Ensure our policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Organize your teams daily, weekly and monthly OKR's, weekly team meetings and weekly one on one consults
- Contingency planning and the management of operational shortcomings
- Assisting with performance reviews, hiring, absences, holiday planning and rostering
- Responsible for budgetary reimbursements awarded by your team
- Provide data-based reports to stakeholders regarding the performance of your team
- Be the biggest advocate for your team in a proactive and positive manner, whether via pushing for reduced contacts via web deployments or improved communication with other teams
- Call escalations will be handled professionally and in a timely manner
What you need:
- 3+ years experience minimum in a customer care environment
- At least one years experience in leading or managing a team
- Experience using systems such as Zendesk, Salesforce, New Voice Media or similar
- Confident with numbers and intermediate user of excel to create spreadsheets and reports
If this role is of interest please apply now for your CV to be considered.