Training and Quality Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
Once again we are delighted to be working a brilliant business going through a considerable period of change and transformation.
We are looking for a Training and Quality Manager to consistently deliver excellent service to our clients customers (B2B and B2C) through the delivery of Training, and Quality management. You will be implementing new ways of learning to inspire and motivate colleagues and utilising new technology to support efficiency and speed of learning.
- Lead the creation and design of all Customer Operations training materials and tools that are engaging and support ease of learning.
- Create and deliver an annual training plan, covering service experience, product knowledge and compliance.
- Customer and Retailer satisfaction targets to be achieved and internal colleague feedback (over 95% learning validation of core policies and process) demonstrating the quality of training and coaching.
- Leads and delivers a coaching culture within Customer Operation, which puts our customers at the heart of what we do and brings our values to life every day.
- All compliance and regulatory standards are achieved daily/weekly in line with company policy.
- Training and Quality management records are always kept up to date across the business and 3rd party partner's and internal/external audits demonstrate excellence
- Lead, motivate and develop the Training and Quality team, playing a leadership role within Customer Operations
- Experienced in training design and delivery
- Experienced and accredited group trainer - is hands on and personally leads training groups.
- Ability to develop others - coaches colleagues in their current roles and prepares them for future roles
- Delivery focused - demonstrates pace and a will to win. Is resilient and persistent in finding solutions and innovation to deliver results and commitments.
- Organisation and planning - ability to develop and deliver against a clear roadmap of training and quality activity, where others are clear on accountabilities and outcomes.
- Flexibility and adaptability - adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Proactive - Acts without being told and takes the lead
- High Standards - Expects personal and team performance to be the best.
- Act together - collaborates with stakeholders across the business to build effective relationships and drive results.
- Take charge - lead's the Training and quality agenda and takes ownership for delivering objectives
- Think differently - is curious and brings new training ideas, including external influence to the team
- Attention to detail - has a comprehensive understanding of important details that avoids problems and enables pace
Background and Experience
- Has led a training team within a service environment and been accountable for creating and delivering training across service experience, product knowledge and compliance
- Training accreditations - group training
- Personal experience of Training design, development and implementation of training tools.
- Can demonstrate customer satisfaction (B2C and/or B2B) performance improvement through training and quality initiatives.
- Demonstrated successful people leadership
- Preferred, but not essential - has worked within a regulated business and can demonstrate successful compliance training delivery
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online and Mark Conway at Contact Centre Partners will respond to your application ASAP.
We anticipate a large response for this role so please bear with us as we process all applications.