Service Delivery Executive
£12 - £13
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a returning client in North London. My client offers quick, reliable, and secure internet connection at minimal cost to businesses across the capital.
We are looking for a highly motivated Service Delivery Executive to join their growing team. You will manage relationships with clients and partners and will take over the delivery process when they sign a contract and project manage the customer experience through to installation, assisting with invoicing and reporting.
- Hours Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
- Start ASAP for a 6 months contract, Temp to perm opportunity for the right candidate,
- 40 hours per week
- £11.50 - £12.50 Gross (before deduction such as Tax and NI etc.) paid via Umbrella company.
- Situated right next to an underground station in North London.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Inter-department liaison with sales, marketing, Network Operations and technical
- Liaising with clients and assisting them with their installation preparation. This will require discussions with landlords, managing agents, planning authorities and lawyers
- Assist in pre-Sales operational and service delivery support function including mapping sales to network capability
- Managing Client expectations, problems, and queries to ensure that the Customer Experience is at the forefront of our business.
- Data-entry and administration of the CRM/billing system to ensure accurate billing every month.
My client requires you to have:
- Excellent communication skills,
- Very Good planning and organizational skills, with good attention to detail,
- Desire to achieve targets within an exciting and energetic environment,
- Strong English communication skills both written and verbal,
- Strong administration skills and ability to pay attention to detail,
- Accountable and Responsible,
- Process orientated and adept at improvements and or identifying operating efficiencies.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered and to discuss the role in finer detail.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any relevant contact centre experience in the past 12 months!