Redress Agent / Customer Service Advisor
£17,500 - £22,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners are delighted to be working with a client to recruit several Redress Agents to join their growing contact centre in Maidenhead.
Our client is in the financial services industry and as a result of rapid growth, our client is looking for experienced Customer Service Advisors to join their team.
As the Redress Agent you will be responsible for communicating and negotiating with customers via a dialler and email relating to their financial situation. Your duties will include providing service support and solutions to customers, via inbound and outbound calling.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 12 months' contact centre experience
- Process customers redress payments within agreed standards and relevant time scales
- As first point of call you will handle complaints for redress activity within agreed standards and regulation
- Must have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to work in within a target-driven and fast paced environment
- Carry out post, email and telephonic duties (manual and auto/predictive dialler activities)
- Complete Data Protection Act checks
- GCSE English & Maths (A-C grades)
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £17,500 - £22,000, pension, healthcare and the opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing business.
This is a 9 - 12 months fixed term contract with a chance to go permanent if you can prove yourself.
This role will be interviewing immediately with a view to start ASAP.
To find out more please contact Annelien at CCP on 0208 989 7779