Quality Assurance and Training Assistant - Contact Centre EXP
£19,800 - £24,200
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a new client who are on the market for a Quality Assessor to join the team.
This role will be Reporting to the Quality Assurance Coordinator who you will support to deliver training and quality assurance for over 80 staff.
The service centre is an exciting environment to work in, it is fast paced but very rewarding, you will provide coaching and training to existing and new staff.
Key Tasks of the role:
- To provide highly efficient, professional and comprehensive support to the Service Centre
- Deliver an efficient, customer focused service
- Support key business development to target and within timescales for all Service Centre teams
- To ensure and maintain quality with all customer contacts, in all work streams.
- Supporting the QAC by regularly monitoring and updating operational procedures and guidelines for improvements in service and process quality.
This role requires you to be flexible and able to travel across the UK.
- Call monitoring experience
- Experience in coaching experience in a call/contact centre environment
- Good organisational
- Customer service focus with the ability to communicate using different methods and at all levels.
- You will have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, writing processes and be able to accurately review and produce reports to the QAC.