Process Improvement Specialist - Contact Centre Exp
£35,000 - £35,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a retuning client who are recruiting for a Process Improvement Specialist. This role will report into the Process improvement TL. They are a leading E-Commerce business who have doubled in size over the last year and looking to continue to grow and be the best in their industry.
You will be working within the customer care operations where you will liaise with stakeholders and define new processes and implement change and transformation into the department.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and optimise large efficiency gains across all business processes within Customer Care by reinventing processes which improve the customer experience and support the Customer Care Operationâ€™s KPIs
- Define new processes related to new propositions, innovation & and changes within the business and Transformation department
- Work with customer feedback, NPS and and MI to proactively identify opportunities for improvement
- Demonstrate the value of changes to process using data and feedback
- Working with the Process & Engagement Team
- Must have a minimum of 2 years working in a process improvement based role.
- Exceptional analytical skills to investigate and understand complicated issues
- Knowledge and practical experience in business & process optimisation methods â€" six sigma green belt certification desirable
- Experience of working and communicating with multiple stakeholders at all levels through to Director.
- Excellent record of accomplishment of timely delivery on projects of general customer care business processes within a customer care environment
If this role is of interest please apply directly for your CV to be shortlisted.