Outbound Team Leader
£22,000 - £26,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a returning client who are growing their contact centre and is currently recruiting for Team Leader for a new Outbound team.
You will be responsible for a team of 5 agents who manage the outbound function of the business completing call backs and upselling packages. The purpose of the role will be to ensure that the clients receive exceptional customer service and care. We are committed to driving high performance teams and that deliver an outstanding customer service that is innovative, engaging and get it right first time around.
Role will entail but not limited to:
- Responsible for setting standards quality of service excellence in all aspects of the journey
- Prioritisation of sales focus, including daily, weekly, and monthly incentives or competitions.
- Monitoring of KPI's - taking corrective action where required with support of senior Management
- Support with training and development.
- Follow up on all campaign data effectively.
- Follow up leads to ensure maximum new business generation.
- Team Leader management experience 2 years minimum
- Outbound Experience Essential
- Multichannel experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Hungry and driven individuals who want to grow with the business.
- Monday - Friday 0900 -2100 - Two-week rotation
- Saturday 0900 - 1700
- Sunday 0900- 1600
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with the link provided to be shortlisted.
Interviews will be conducted in January for a potential February start