Out of Hours Team Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
020 8989 7779
ontact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are excited to be working with a new client who are recruiting for an Out Of Hours Team Manager to drive the performance and provide a high level of customer services to all customers.
This is a 40 hour per week contract on a rota basis covering out of hours (5pm-9am) with some day shifts (Some occasional Saturday and Sunday working may be required).
- The ability to lead and coach a team of CSA's on a daily basis to handle a range of enquiries across three main service areas
- Ensure that both company and client KPI's and PI's are achieved
- Take appropriate action to maintain and improve the performance of your team.
- Provide clear and strong direction to the agents at all times.
- Encourage & develop team members to their full potential.
- Attend client meetings where appropriate
- Call Centre experience at Management level is essential
- Local Government expereince desired
- Strong people manager with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Experience of delivering inbound/outbound call centres at senior level.
Applications will only be considered if you can work between the hours of 1700 - 0900 a