Out Of Hours Contact Centre Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a client based in East London who are recruiting for an out of hours Contact Centre Manager.
The Contact Centre Manager will have a significant role in developing ideas to continually improve business performance and deliver cost savings and day to day operational management.
This is a 40 hour per week contract on a rota basis covering out of hours (5pm-9am) with some day shifts (Some occasional Saturday and Sunday working may be required).
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- To manage and deliver contractual SLA's to the agreed costs / budget
* To take accountability for their areas performance and pro-actively develop and communicate action plans where applicable
* Manage daily client expectations relating to both service and innovation giving confidence in ACS's ability
* Confidently and pro-actively manage the performance of your team continually striving for improvements.
* To attend monthly / quarterly client operational reviews and present confidently the performance levels.
* To analyse both operational resource and performance to ensure optimal practices and shifts are created.
* Identify trends in varying call volumes to ensure FTE requirements are consistently delivered.
* Maintain budgetary control for all allocated operational expenditure.
* Responsibility for the day to day management and development of the Team Managers
- Call centre experience at senior level essential
- Local Government experince desired
- Strong people manager with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience of delivering inbound/outbound call centres at senior level.
If this role is of interest, please apply with the link below.
Applications will only be considered if you can work between the hours of 1700 - 0900 a