Night Customer Service Performance Manager
£35,000 - £45,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners are happy to support a retuning client recruiting for a Night Performance Manager. The Performance Manager is responsible for ensuring key performance measures are achieved and that employees are managed effectively and in alignment with businesses best practice across a 24/7 operation.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with brand new teams including multilingual teams due to expansion within the business.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
. Provide inspirational operational management to Team Leaders
· Ensure on-shift employees are kept up to date with any issues or trends and cascade communications to all customer care staff where appropriate.
· Ensure Team Leaders have the tools required to effectively manage their teams to deliver a high level of service to customers.
· Understand and use all available management information and/or systems to monitor workload and productivity; use this information to identify developments and actions to help improve the service provided.
· Identify barriers to performance and take necessary steps to eradicate.
· Carryout trend analysis and escalate findings to the Management team as required.
· Experience of managing FTE of 70+ including Team Managers and Agents
· Demonstrable experience of managing multiple workflows to a set of targeted KPI's
· Performance management experience (quantitative and qualitative)
· Demonstrable experience of managing HR issues effectively
· Used to working in a high volume, fast paced, ever changing environment
· Proven ability to multi-task a number of sometimes conflicting priorities
· Knowledge of Contact Centre technology and solutions
Working hours are 2000 - 0700 4 nights on 4 nights of rotation.
If this position is of interest to you, please submit your CV or contact Haz on 0208 989 7779