Member Support Lead
£40,000 - £60,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a fantastic client who are HUGE in the US and are now launching their products in the UK and Europe for the first time in October 2018.
We are recruiting for a Member Support Lead to build up the client's member support function in the UK. The Member Support Lead will help to elevate every member customer experience through elegant and efficient customer relationship contact management.
What you'll do:
- Be the members advocate and representative with all internal groups and stakeholders
- Manage member escalation contacts to resolution
- Design and manage proactive Member Support process to ensure that every member will receive a memorable experience
- Support other Member Support team members such as Concierge Services or Member Support Operations with process, technical or knowledge inquiries
- Be the point of contact for policy design to improve International policies and process
- Liaise with the Global Member Support team
- Support first and second-line agents to provide unparalleled experience to Members
- Acts as a local support for front line agents to help them provide unparalleled experience to the Members, liaising with local Marketing, Operations, Sales and Content teams.
- Deliver Projects as required
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BA/BS, with strong academic record
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- 0-3 years' experience in operations, or other fast-paced fields. Customer Support experience a plus but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, a Positive communicator who can manage ambiguity
- Strong listening skills
- Experience in working with outsourcing partners a plus
- Ability to confidently lead discussions and communicate business messages effectively
- Ability to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluency in German a plus
- Interest in Fitness-Tech industry is a plus
If you have this experience and would like to know more, please apply online to Mark Conway at Contact Centre Partners.