Home Ownership Officer
£24,000 - £29,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are proud to be working alongside my new client who runs a leading housing association in London and home counties. Due to company growth you will work alongside a growing team based in Sidcup.
The client is looking for positive communicators to help their customers with issues such as lease extensions / lease enquiries / lease restrictions, subletting requests, shared ownership, administering purchase option schemes etc.
You will work 35 hours per week, Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm only and the annual salary is £24,000 to £29,000 (depending on experience).
You MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- A clear, professional, and articulate phone manner,
- Have a passion for customer care,
- Proven track record of working effectively and efficiently within a busy team,
- Well organised, systematic, logical, friendly, and level headed,
- It is ESSENTIAL one knows the difference between being a home owner and being a tenant, as you will need to be able to explain this to the customer,
- It is ESSENTIAL you are fluent in English both written and spoken.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any contact centre / call centre experience!