Head Of Fraud Prevention and Strategy
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with new client who are on the market for a Head Of Fraud Strategy to join a brand new contact centre in the City of London.
In your role as the Head Of Fraud Strategy you will have responsibility for the overall design, development and execution of a comprehensive fraud strategy. This role requires the candidate to be able to develop the policies, strategies, analytics and governance needed to address current as well as evolving fraud threats.
Ideal candidates will have, and a passion for use of innovative technology-driven solutions to provide world class customer experiences within the established risk thresholds of the business.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Establish and own the Fraud Policy and design the fraud strategy in line with business objectives
- Select the vendors required to execute the fraud strategy and act as the vendor relationship owner
- Design the specific fraud rules needed prevent and detect fraud in the business
- Establish the appropriate analytical environment and reporting to ensure comprehensive fraud coverage
- Plan, design, develop, test and implement fraud prevention strategies that detects suspicious activity on platform to mitigate fraud losses
- Train and develop the Customer Operations leadership team responsible for execution of the fraud strategy
- Supervise investigations on fraudulent applications and suspicious user activity and own strategy changes
- Research and remain current on the latest industry fraud trends and recommend tools, services, and practices for improvement
- Identify and develop process improvements to maximize efficiency of fraud detection activities
- Must have experience as a HO Fraud
- Expertise in prevention of both Identity and Transaction fraud
- Strong background in design and developing strategies
- Experience within the financial sector desired
- Experience working with internal and external governance teams across the business including Customer Operations, Financial Crimes (AML), Compliance, Legal, and Regulators.
- Bachelor or Degree beneficial but not essential
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with the link provided for your CV to be reviewed