German Ecommerce Customer Service Representative
£20,000 - £25,000
020 8989 7779
Contact centre partners are excited to be supporting a brand-new client within the retail industry recruiting for German Speaking Ecommerce Customer Service Reps to join the Team at their new offices in Camden
You will be reporting to the Customer Service Manager EMEA, where you will provide first class service direct to the customers, through multichannel. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for that extra responsibility and hands on approach to have an input with processes and customer journey!
This role is for someone who is energetic, passionate and engaging!
Main duties will include:
· Place telephone orders for customers, providing helpful and relevant suggestions
· Handle customer complaints, queries, and requests for information in a sensitive, timely and professional manner.
· Support Customers with delivery issues and provide appropriate resolutions where possible.
· Processing returns, refunds & exchanges
· Keep up to date with current and new product lines, and confidently talk to customers about products.
Essential requirements are:
· Fluency in English to high proficiency (speaking and writing)
· Fluency in German to high proficiency (speaking and writing)
· Self-motivated and able to multi task. Tenacious and thorough in delivering solutions to problems
Working hours are Monday - Friday 0900-1700 - This is subject to change to the needs of the business so being flexible is essential!
Interviews commencing 20th and 21st April.
If this is of interest please contact Haz and apply for the role directly