Customer Support Advisor
£22,000 - £25,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with an existing client who are a rapidly expanding, pioneering and customer centric brand who are seeking Customer Support Advisors to join their London based customer care operation.
As a Customer Support Advisor, it will be your main responsibility to:
- Manage inbound and outbound enquiries through the use of telephone, email and live chat.
- You will make contact with customers who have registered an interest in the product online and educate them on what the business does and how you could potentially support them.
- You will effectively maintain relationships with existing customers and ensure you are efficiently providing them with reliable on-going support and assistance where needed.
- It will also be your responsibility to manage customer bookings and take card payments whilst ensuring you are maintaining absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- This opportunity is one for a mature individual.
- You need to be professional and experienced to deal with empathetic issues and provide emotional support in these sensitive situations.
- The ideal candidate for this opportunity will come from a strong, luxury, customer service focused position within a customer driven contact centre environment.
- You must have experience of dealing with customers through telephone, email and live chat.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience stated above, please apply through the links provided or call 0208 989 7779