Customer Service Team Manager - Contracts Team
£25,000 - £28,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a returning client who is on the market for a Team Leader to join the team working in the Contracts Team. This team is responsible for working with internal and external stakeholders to deliver a premium service which helps sales growth and wins business.
Job Overview but not limited to:
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Show willingness to question historic process and procedures.
- Knowledge of telephony systems and reporting capabilities.
- Ability to understand some technical information around product specs
- Help drive improvements to the customer experience
- Build effective long-term relationships with our customers by demonstrating expertise and commitment.
- Take responsibility for escalated complaints for the business and provide a satisfactory resolution within 24 hours of escalation. Ensures a review process takes place to understand the background and initiate training & mentoring of team to correct.
- Manages the call and written Quality programs within the team, achieving the KPI's and sharing best practice where appropriate.
Skills and Experience
- Team Management experience of 3 years or more
- Management of 7 agents or more
- Previous Customer Service experience within a Contracts/Bidding/Tenders environment would be advantageous
- Understanding of timelines within the tender process and the ability to work within those timelines to deliver the customer requirements.
Please submit your CV for review and you will be contacted if successful