Customer Service Team Manager
£32,000 - £32,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are pleased to be supporting a returning client who are looking for a Customer Service Team Manager in Hampshire.
We are looking for an experienced people manager who has previously managed a team's performance on a day to day basis. We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven, and great communicator who can ensure the team is providing nothing but the best customer service. You will manage a passionate and talented team within a fast paced, fun and friendly environment.
- Effectively coach, develop, mentor, and motivate,
- Ensure SLA's are achieved and exceeded,
- Conduct regular performance analysis, develop, and implement continuous improvement plans,
- Conduct weekly and monthly 121's to identify and improve performance,
- Side by side coaching and feedback sessions,
- Regular team meetings and manage KPI's,
- Manage escalated issues / complaints etc.
In return, you will earn a basic salary of £32,000, plus benefits.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered and to discuss the role in finer detail.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any leadership experience within a contact / call centre in the past 24 months!