Customer Service Advisor - Hertfordshire
£11 - £13
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are proud to be working alongside my new client in Hertfordshire. You will work within the customer service team speaking with tenants regarding emergency repairs to the properties they occupy.
You MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- A clear, professional, and articulate phone manner,
- Have a passion for customer care,
- Proven track record of working effectively and efficiently within a busy team,
- Must be well organised, systematic, logical, friendly, sensitive, calm and level headed,
- It is ESSENTIAL one has INBOUND contact / call centre experience within the past 12 months,
- It is ESSENTIAL you are fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Contracted to 40 hours per week, shift rota over a 24/7 period,
- Answering incoming calls dealing with difficult or stressful calls,
- Working within a social housing control centre answering calls re repairs, maintenance, plus give basic advice on repairs (training provided),
- Days = £11ph Gross (incl. of Tax, NI & Holiday pay) or *£330 Net (after deductions) Nights = £12.50 Gross (incl. of Tax, NI & Holiday pay) or *£366 Net (after deductions)
Please note this is a 12 week+ contract, with potential for the most outstanding candidates to gain permanent contracts.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any contact centre / call centre experience!
*calculated working a 40hrs week, paid via Umbrella company.