Customer Service Advisor
£11 - £12
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with an existing client who are rapidly expanding their customer centric brand. They are seeking 8 x temporary Customer Support Advisors to join their Hertfordshire based customer care operation for the next 6 months.
As an Advisor, it will be your main responsibility to:
- Manage inbound enquiries regarding various products, subscriptions sales and retention's as well as general customer service duties,
- You will effectively maintain relationships with existing customers and ensure you are efficiently providing them with reliable on-going support and assistance where needed,
- It will also be your responsibility to manage customer retentions, subscriptions and take card payments.
- This opportunity is one for a customer focused, friendly and nurturing individual,
- You need to be professional and experienced to provide support to the customer at all time,
- The ideal candidate for this opportunity will come from a strong customer service focused position within a customer driven environment,
- You must have outstanding telephone manner, with excellent spoken and written English skills.
- You will be required to start May 2018 for a 6-month period.
- You will work Mon - Fri (shifts between 9am to 5pm) and one Saturday per month (9am - 1pm), 35 hours per week.
- In return your hourly rate will be £12.00 per hour (Gross - before decutions)
- Situated near a station but parking also provided.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any customer service experience!