Customer Service Account Manager
£22,000 - £26,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be supporting a leading utilities provider with their need for a Customer Service Account Manager in Buckinghamshire.
As a Customer Service Account Manager, it will be your main responsibility to:
- Manage a number of business customer accounts,
- You will lead the development of customer relationships,
- Work towards improving the Net Promotor Score (NPS),
- Work with all areas of the business to ensure they are achieving Customer Service Level targets,
- You will focus on building strong, reliable and committed business relationships, as well as dealing with customer complaints/customer issues and data when needed.
The successful candidate for the Customer Service Account Manager position will have at least:
- 2 year's experience of working within a customer service account management position,
- A track record in delivering the highest standard of customer experience and ensuring the customer journey is at the forefront of all you do.
Someone who has come from a business to business (B2B) or utilities environment will be best suited.
If you feel you possess the relevant skills and experience stated above, please apply to this role or email