Customer Insight / Performance Officer
£15 - £15
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
A Customer Insight / Performance Officer is needed for our client's contact centre in West London.
You will be responsible for in and outbound call activity across the UK. We are really looking for those that understand what it takes to conduct high volume of telephone interviews daily.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following skills:
- A background in a contact centre environment,
- Market research or telephone interview / survey experience,
- Demonstrate a clear, professional, and articulate phone manner,
- You will be able to show empathy and confidence when speaking to customers,
- Happy to handle high volume of calls daily (+- 80 calls / day),
- Highly skilled within Microsoft Packages including Word and Excel,
- Strong level of spoken and written English,
This is a temporary contract for 4 to 5 months with an immediate start. You will be expected to work Mon - Fri, 9am till 5pm (35 hours per week) in return you will earn £15 per hour (Gross).
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered and to discuss the role in finer detail.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any relevant market research or telephone interview experience in the past 6 months!