Customer Experience Supervisor - German & Dutch Speaking
£21,000 - £24,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a returning client who are looking for a trilingual Customer Service Advisor who can Speak German, Dutch and English all to native level. You will be working with language teams who service the UK and Europe via multi channels including, email, telephone, web chat and social media.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide a first-class service to our customers via Inbound calls, email, live chat and social media.
- Manage customer orders through to delivery, ensuring SLA agreements are met and escalate where necessary.
- Handle and personally resolve customer queries whilst allowing your personality to shine through.
- Multitask several enquires at once and use various computer systems and programs.
- Keep a detailed record of all customer interactions including comments and actions taken.
- Follow up with customers when required and maintain standards
- Meet and exceed KPI's.
- Follow guidelines and policies, both internal and external.
- MUST be fluent in German and Dutch along with Strong English
- Excellent communicator including verbal and written communication skills in the above languages
- Good computer skills and a basic understand of Social Media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends where required.
- Experience working with people and delivering first class service.
In return you will get:
- Weekly free lunch, and fully stocked kitchen,
- Break out room with Ping Pong and Foosball tables,
- Private Healthcare, and Life Assurance,
- Plus standard benefits such as pension, training, support, travel to work scheme etc.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered and to discuss the role in finer detail.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any experience within a contact / call centre in the past 12 months!