Customer Experience Assistant Night Shift Manager
£29,000 - £29,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a returning client who are on the market for a Customer Experience Assistant Night Shift Manager.
You will be responsible for managing multi lingual night teams, and will have full responsibility of managing Customer Experience operations during the night, ensuring that the pace and Brand direction from the day team is mirrored in the night.
- Driving performance with positivity and reactivity to business needs
- Owning all aspects of training, development, and HR administration
- Identifying problems and be able to develop and action solutions swiftly
- Delivery of operational activities and team management
- Handle serious complaints with confidence and luxury conclusion
- Cascading information from management meetings to the team across all shifts including huddles and team briefs
- Liaising with internal departments to action case resolution and improvements
- Liaising with external business partners such as courier partners and payment providers
- Experience of managing multi-channel contact such as email, social media, phone calls and live chat
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience of managing a night shift contact centre
- Experience of managing up to 30 team members
- Numerical and able to process complicated payment, currency, and tax issues
Working Hours: Working 4 x 10 hour shifts per week between 8pm - 8am on a rotational basis including weekends and bank holidays
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with the link provided for your CV to be reviewed.
Please note this is an out of hours role requiring you to work through the night. Please only apply if you are happy to work nights, weekends and bank holidays.