Contact Centre Training Specialist
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a new client supporting with the recruitment of a Training Specialist who will be managing processes and improving digital tools.
Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Supports the Training Manager in designing and developing training materials
- Perform quality control duties, providing coaching and feedback to agents
- Develops course materials and job aids in a range of media formats for new and remedial training
- Works across the Operational teams and uses up to date procedure and process information to design performance based active learning solutions
- Conducts and supports training courses for teams as required and learning needs demand
- Ensure that all course materials are updated regularly
- Ensures Compliance trainings are assigned and completed on time
- Inputs into monthly Quality and Compliance dashboard.
- Supports design and maintenance ensuring up to date training materials and procedures
To be shortlisted you need the following:
- Experience in training and coaching others
- Strong understanding of customer service experience and fundamentals of training
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and other software to deliver high quality materials
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or a related field preferred
- Experience in customer service / financial services environment
If this role is of interest please apply with the link provided for your CV to be reviewed