Contact Centre Training Material Designer
£28,000 - £37,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a returning client who is looking for a Contact Centre Training Designer to join their growing organisastion where you will be working with the Customer Operations Team working on developing various training programmes and digitalising some material. You will be assessing areas of improvement and liaising with subject matter experts to highlight training needs and material gaps.
Day to Day Overview - not limited to
- Design and develop blended learning solutions meeting the needs of all teams
- Create e-learning pick and mix modules, working with subject matter experts to identify business and learning objectives.
- Adapt existing content to the new blended curricula for each Customer Operations team
- Review reporting and insights for training interventions to ensure effectiveness and search for potential improvements
- Deliver Train the Trainer materials and sessions to ensure consistency of delivery
- Experience of instructional design and curriculum development
- Knowledge of authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate (Essential) and Storyline (not essential but desirable)
- CLDP desirable
- Knowledge of online standards (SCORM)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign etc) would be an advantage
- Project management skills
If this role is of interest, please apply with the link provided to be shortlisted