Contact Centre Trainer
£25,000 - £25,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a new client based in the Warwickshire who is on the market for a Training Specialist, initially on a 6-month FTC with a view to go perm.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering training that is set by the key stakeholders running onboarding and training courses as well as being on hand for side by side coaching to ensure training is kept up to date and you can provide support ongoing.
Role will entail but not limited to:
- Prepare training manuals and training offers for employees and managers
- Plan training courses and sessions and monitors the completion.
- Monitor and take appropriate actions to improve the quality of the delivery measured by learnersâ€™ feedback and satisfaction level- evaluates the quality of training courses and implements improvements
- Monitor the best practice in the training area
- Strong skills in Instructional Design
- Knowledge of training processes and procedures and training administration as an advantage
- Min 3 yearsâ€™ experience in teaching and knowledge transfer area
- Bachelor Degree in L&D Management or HR Management DESIRED
- Stakeholder management
- Regulated environment Desired
If this role is of interest please apply for your CV to be shortlisted