Contact Centre Team Manager - regulated enviroment
£26,000 - £26,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a new client with the recruitment of Team Managers for a new contact centre based in Warwickshire.
You will be responsible for 12-15 agents within a busy environment dealing with customers within a regulated environment. This is a very fast paced and demanding environment so being able to handle a balance and time management is essential.
Role will entail but not limited to:
- Leading, coaching, developing and motivating a team of people.
- Ensuring the team meet regulatory, legislative and company standards
- Supervising the overall workflow management process, whilst also achieving agreed SLAs
- Managing team performance in accordance with the companyâ€™s performance management process to ensure the delivery of agreed targets and key performance indicators.
- Managing absence, lateness, conduct and behaviours.
- Investigate and resolve contentious complaints with respect to customer services within the agreed timescales.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Flexible in working hours, to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Experience of handling disciplinary issues.
- Team Manager experience for 3 years+
- Anti-Money Laundering Awareness.
- FCA / Regulated Awareness.
- Knowledge of the Consumer Credit Act.
If this role is for you please apply to be shortlisted.
Please note this role will entail a personal credit check upon offer.