Contact Centre Quality Assessor
£20,000 - £24,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be supporting an amazing client recruiting for a Contact Centre Quality Assessor.
We're looking for an ambitious and detail orientated Quality Assessor who will be responsible for assessing customer interactions - whether that be inbound, email, chat, or outbound against a quality framework, and providing clear communication on the assessment of the interaction.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are eager to create a great customer experience and support the requirement for sales and service outcomes
- To regularly monitor and evaluate inbound and outbound calls, chat, social media
- Ability to provide regular comprehensive written reports
- To ensure that feedback from Customer Satisfaction Surveys regarding the quality of call handling is appropriately linked into the Assessment Guidelines.
- To work with the Management and Trainers to develop measures that will evaluate calls being handled by the Central Property Consultants
- To contribute to the regular review of the quality assessment criteria.
- To work with the Customer Service Centre Manager and Trainers to develop conversation guidelines
- At least two years' experience working within a Quality function in the contact centre
- Previous experience or working with quality frameworks and assessing calls
- Experience developing conversation guidelines