£20,000 - £25,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a growing, global brand who is looking for a highly experienced Complaints Handler.
You must be motivated, highly organised and have a passion for the travel industry. You will be working alongside the Customer Care Manager dealing with high level and complex customer complaints by telephone and written correspondence.
You will be:
- Primary point of contact for customer complaints
- Problem solving any guest queries and issues
- Monitor customer feedback and escalate if appropriate
- Be customer focused and ensuring excellent customer service
- Be point of contact & knowledgeable of all products.
You must have:
- A professional telephone manner and strong written communication skills
- Have a good eye for detail and be self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude
- You should be able to demonstrate multi-tasking, organisational skills and the ability to work hard in a busy fast-paced environment during peak season
- Highly organised with strong admin skills (min 1 years office based experience)
- You must have experience of dealing with complex complaints by writing.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 + benefits.