Complaints and Customer Service Team Manager
£25,000 - £28,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a returning client based in Swindon for a Customer Support and Complaints Team Leader. You will be responsible of 10+ agents who are handling customer queries and complaints.
You will need to have experience working within a complaint focused environment and have the ability to deal with escalations and identify trends and root cause to enhance and improve service.
- To ensure full and timely customer resolution for all complaints
- To continuously seek ways to improve both the service to the customer and efficiency
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of relevant product information and to ensure this is communicated effectively to advisors.
- To work closely with other internal teams such as the escalations, sales and delivery teams, to ensure a seamless and responsive service to our customers
- To raise customer related incidents to the appropriate stakeholders providing accurate and relevant information
- 2 years minimum experience as a Team Leader in a Contact Centre environment
- Experience working and taking full ownership of complaints and handling escalations
- Managed a team of 10 or more agents
- Stakeholder management
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
If this role is for you please apply for your CV to be shortlisted for consideration