Call Quality Analyst
£22,000 - £22,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a client who has a highly successful call centre in Manchester. They are recruiting for a Call Quality Analyst who will be responsible for reviewing and evaluating agent calls within the call centre. Identifying areas of service improvement, coaching, and contributing to overall improvement of the customer experience.
Due to the nature of our clients business, the successful s must ensure compliance standards are consistently maintained.
Do you have the following personality traits:
- Are you a team player?
- Do you have a positive attitude to work and life?
- Can you think on your feet and think outside the box?
- Do you have a passion for customer service?
The role will involve:
- Evaluating recorded calls to identify areas of service delivery that did not meet performance standards
- Keep abreast of any relevant regulatory changes
- Providing timely feedback
- Providing timely coaching to agents to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure all scripts remain compliant
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience within call evaluation
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience as a call centre Quality Analyst
- Experience measuring employee performance
- Experience in providing feedback, including 1:1 coaching
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £22,000 + benefits, with future career progression opportunities and job stability.
To discuss in more detail please contact Annelien on 0208 989 7779 at Contact Centre Partners.