After Sales Travel administrator
£20,000 - £25,000
020 8989 7779
Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with a client who is looking for a After Sales Travel administrator.
You must be motivated, highly organised and have a passion for the ski/travel industry.
You will be required to cover all aspects of the booking process, such as:
- Ensuring booking process is complete or make any changes,
- Be customer focused and ensuring excellent customer service,
- Be point of contact & knowledgeable of all products
- Monitor customer feedback and escalate if appropriate.
The candidate will receive training on all the company products and company reservation system.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 2 years high volume admin experience required,
- A professional telephone manner,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills,
- You should be able to demonstrate multi-tasking, organisational skills and the ability to work hard in a busy fast-paced environment during peak season.
- Knowledge of the ski industry and European ski resorts.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 + benefit.
To discuss in more detail please contact Annelien on 0208 989 7779 at Contact Centre Partners.